“The Georgia Environmental Health Association through its members work hard every day protecting the citizens and visitors of Georgia from environmental conditions that adversely impact public health.”
– Dr. Chris Rustin, GEHA Past President
GEHA News and Updates:
- 2016 GEHA Journal!
- 2016 Conference Pictures!
- GEHA’s Winter 2016 Newsletter
- Thank You to our Journal sponsors
NEHA News and Info:
- July 2017 Annual Education Conference
- Fall 2016 Region 7 Newsletter
- Professional Credentialing
- Membership Info
- Promoting NEHA
June 27 – July 1st 2016
Georgia Environmental Health Week!
Click the image to read the official proclamation from Governor Deal.
The Georgia Environmental Health Association (GEHA), Inc. is a non-profit, professional organization, dedicated to promoting, supporting, training, and registering individuals working in environmental health fields throughout government, academia, industry and business.