“The Georgia Environmental Health Association through its members work hard every day protecting the citizens and visitors of Georgia from environmental conditions that adversely impact public health.”
– Dr. Chris Rustin, GEHA President
Recent News and Updates:
- GEHA 2015 Conference Details
- FDA Southeast Regional Retail Food Safety Seminar
- GEHA Pictures!
- Environmental Public Health Online Courses (additional Information)
- ENEHA Affiliate Distributorship Program
The Georgia Environmental Health Association (GEHA), Inc. is a non-profit, professional organization, dedicated to promoting, supporting, training, and registering individuals working in environmental health fields throughout government, academia, industry and business.