“The Georgia Environmental Health Association through its members work hard every day protecting the citizens and visitors of Georgia from environmental conditions that adversely impact public health.”
– Dr. Chris Rustin, GEHA President
June 8 -12 was GA Environmental Health Week!
Click the image below to read the official proclamation from Governor Deal.
Recent News and Updates:
- 2015 Conference Pictures!
- Thank You to our Journal sponsors!
- GEHA’s Spring Newsletter
- Environmental Public Health Online Courses
- (additional Information)
- NEHA Affiliate Distributorship Program
The Georgia Environmental Health Association (GEHA), Inc. is a non-profit, professional organization, dedicated to promoting, supporting, training, and registering individuals working in environmental health fields throughout government, academia, industry and business.